1. Always keep your form an posture before your ego and how heavy are the weights.
2. Acoording to your goal find the pace and rhythm on your lifting.
-Slowly or a bit faster
-Slowly negatives or slowly lifting
-lifting with contraction.
3. How heavy should you lift???
-this should be determinate according to your fitness goal but you should never risk your form and posture for heavier lifts
-if you are planning to do 15 reps you should be struggling at number 11 or 12 and last 3 to be in pain
-how many reps should you do?? It really depends from your goal, muscle group is it big or small muscle group, are you doing definition or increasing muscle mass
4. How long should be your rest?
-Every workout should be based on your individual body and your individual blood pressure and resting heart rate, and in some cases VO2 capacity and MAX.
-After measuring this parameters I will take your fitness goals and I will find the right parameters and time for resting and recovery.
5. How often you should be changing your workout routine?
Take in consideration the following
-are you working on strength and lifting heavy?
-are you working on power lifting
-are you lifting for better look
-are you working for healthy body
-DON’T DO COPY PASTE FROM OTHERS